When I was young, I used to talk to my sister and my mother, but these days I share my concerns or problems with my best friend. She and I have many things in common.
Hi Jin, I usually share my concerns with my friend Kimberley or with my parents. Sometimes I talk with co-workers also. It helps me feel better to talk about my troubles and sometimes they give me good advice.
When I have some problems, I usually talk to God. Sometimes I complaine about my problem to God. After that I share it with my close friends. They listen to me carefully and try to find out solutions with me.
Usually i want to solve my problem by myself. Sometimes i have talk with my father. Recently i feel there is so large gap between his and my opinion. Mentally...I want to be independent from him. Someday i think i can share my concern with my half.
4 comments:
When I was young, I used to talk to my sister and my mother, but these days I share my concerns or problems with my best friend. She and I have many things in common.
Hi Jin,
I usually share my concerns with my friend Kimberley or with my parents. Sometimes I talk with co-workers also. It helps me feel better to talk about my troubles and sometimes they give me good advice.
When I have some problems, I usually talk to God. Sometimes I complaine about my problem to God. After that I share it with my close friends. They listen to me carefully and try to find out solutions with me.
Usually i want to solve my problem by myself. Sometimes i have talk with my father. Recently i feel there is so large gap between his and my opinion.
Mentally...I want to be independent from him.
Someday i think i can share my concern with my half.
Post a Comment