When I was in the third grade in primary school, I really liked music class because my teacher maked us excited. He had a great voice and was goot at playing the piano. He made us enjoy music and taught us how wonderful music was.
Hi Jin, I answered your third question last week so I'm answering your second question now. My most memorable class was sixth grade with Mr Cleary. He was a substitute teacher for the regular teacher who was seriously ill for most of the year. Mr Cleary was not a normal teacher, he taught us things in an unconventional way and often broke school rules to make our class exciting. He let us speak our minds and even swear in class. I learned more about learning in that class than most other classes of my life.
The most memorable class for me was my fifth grade class. Even now i contact with my homeroom teacher. Her name is "Ryu, wan-ok". Recently she retired. i liked her class because she liked children and her class was full of energy and affection. She was the greatest teacher in my life. I have never met such a great teacher since then. I respect her.
3 comments:
When I was in the third grade in primary school, I really liked music class because my teacher maked us excited. He had a great voice and was goot at playing the piano. He made us enjoy music and taught us how wonderful music was.
Hi Jin,
I answered your third question last week so I'm answering your second question now. My most memorable class was sixth grade with Mr Cleary. He was a substitute teacher for the regular teacher who was seriously ill for most of the year. Mr Cleary was not a normal teacher, he taught us things in an unconventional way and often broke school rules to make our class exciting. He let us speak our minds and even swear in class. I learned more about learning in that class than most other classes of my life.
The most memorable class for me was my fifth grade class. Even now i contact with my homeroom teacher. Her name is "Ryu, wan-ok". Recently she retired. i liked her class because she liked children and her class was full of energy and affection. She was the greatest teacher in my life. I have never met such a great teacher since then. I respect her.
Post a Comment