Saturday, October 11, 2008

Is there your secret to make you happy when feeling blue?

Whenever I feel down, I always bother to wear on a smile on my face intentionally. I sense that this a little physical change sometimes works and my feeling comes back to the happy moment again. That is, humans' brain is so easy to be fooled by any kind of smile regardless of whether the smile is made of the artificial feeling or the true happiness. This is my secret to deal with my emotional depression. Then what's yours?

2 comments:

Sunny Side said...

When I feel depressed, I go out. Usually I go to the movies or drive along the beach. Sometimes I eat out with my family. It makes me refreshed.

heavensmile said...

I think emotion is a choice.
When I chooose to get sad, I feel sad. Of course I can face some sad or depressed events. That time how to respond is up to me. Moo's up and down is needed for my life. But usually I don't want to stay in blue mood for long time. I usually go out to take a walk and shout at myself. You can do it!
And I thank God for all things even though it's a sad event.