Friday, October 31, 2008
When you are in a panic for some reasons, what do you do to overcome it?
Yesterday, I got involved in a fender-bender. Nobody wasn't hurt though, I was so surprised that I couldn't breathe so easily and felt like in a panic for a while. Until I finish taking all necessary actions involved, I had to keep consoling myself. At that time, I tried to think the situation as the common thing that could happen to anyone and all kinds of calamities could always belong to me. Why not? But I kept thinking it's me that can decide if such hardship affect my mind and destroy my mental peacefulness. Thay way I could keep my mental peace yeaterday. This time, I want to ask you about your secret way to surmount any kind of mental shock.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sorry to hear that you had a car accident, but glad that nobody got hurt. Usually my brain works very fast at the moment to deal with the accident or problem, but later I think over and over again about the moment and wonder what I did was the best solution.
Are you ok? I got tow times car accident. At that moment, I could't find any words to express my feeling. Overwhelemed fear, I used to call my brother to tell my accident. Even though I didn't have any physical trauma, I suffered from aftermath of the accident. To recover my mind peace, I used to meditate walking in mountaions. Anyway I hope you are ok.
I am so sorry for your accident. What a relief you didn't hurt. I had a car accident because of other car. Because it was my first experience, I didn't know exatly what to do. I could feel my hands are shaking. But you acted very calmy. I just prayed what best solution will be. That makes me calm. I hope it will not hurt you by mentally and phsically.
Post a Comment